
Sometime last year, i started to learn Forex trading from an old fren. i knew Mustafa Aljunied for quite some time, however, we didnt keep in touch until the I.S.I (Islamic Financial System) attempt that failed....
nevertheless, to make long story short; I;ve attached a pic on my new lease of life here.
I started trading with USD 500 only. i guess thats the smallest amount i can start with with.
up till today, I've been losing money all the way, see my curent balance. Its USD 15.75 !!!!
it was extremely frustrating learning this Forex thingy. just when you thought you won some pips, you loose. everyday for the past year i lost money...thankfully i started with 500 bucks!
i actually gave up on this forex thingy a total of 4 times. the last time was the longest, it was about a month of no forex!
deep down inside, i knew that this is the way to go!!! forex has been around for more than 300 years in Japan alone!!
as i had enough of doing business and serving people for the past like what seemed a million years, i was searching for something that i can make (or loose) tonnes of money and do not have to meet people at the same time too!!! NO MORE KISSING CLIENTS ASSES !!!!! NO MORE DEADLINES !!!!!
i hope to retire soon... i hope to pass on this knowledge to my kids. i hope they can become millionnaires when they are 21!!
do not share this info with anyone outside our family, this kind of info will lead us to trouble. i pray that i will be out of my financial debts by December 2009.
SubhannAllah x 3, Alhamdullillah x 3 and Allah Hu Akbar x 3 !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment